Passport and notarial services at the Consulate are provided by appointment only.
From 14th August 2018, appointments should be booked through our online booking page.
Your patience during this transition is highly appreciated.
Appointment bookings are required for passport applications and notarial services. Clients without an appointment will only be seen in exceptional circumstances. Appointments can be booked through our online booking page or by clicking on the button below.
The Consular and Passports Office does not accept or process applications for Australian visas and Australian citizenship. For information on these services, click here.
Clients should arrive 10 minutes prior to appointments for security screening. If you arrive late for your appointment, you will need to reschedule to when an officer is available.
Bookings can be made two months in advance. We request that you do not book more than one appointment for the same service. Refer to your notification email if you need to edit or cancel your appointment (see example below).
Please ensure you select the correct type of service when you make the appointment. If you select the wrong service, we may not be able to help you during your appointment.
The Australian Consulate-General in Dubai introduced passport and notarial appointments for the following reasons:
- To provide better service to clients by reducing wait times
- To balance the demand for our services throughout the week
- To increase the efficiency of passport and notarial services so that we can increase and improve our services
Appointments are available for the following services:
- Passport applications – For information, click here.
- Notarial services – For information, click here.
How to Book Your Appointment
To book an appointment, please visit our online booking page.
- Select your desired service.
- You will automatically be forwarded to the next available appointment. You may select a date or time between today and two months in advance. First select your preferred date on the calendar and then choose the time.
- Sign in with your Facebook, Google, or Setmore account or create a new profile.
- Enter your information. We ask that you list an email address and a mobile phone number so that you can receive appointment reminders and we can contact you if necessary.
- Agree to our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please follow the instructions below.
- Attend the Consulate at your designated booking time.
How to Cancel or Modify Your Appointment
The Consulate will send you an automated email notification each time you book an appointment. The email contains an appointment cancellation link and a modification link, which will appear like this:
If you want to cancel an appointment, please click the “Cancel Appointment” button and you will receive a message in a new tab asking you to confirm cancellation.
If you want to modify an appointment, please click the “Reschedule” button and you will receive a message in a new tab allowing you to modify your appointment.
If you have enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Fees are payable only by credit/debit card (Mastercard/Visa) in UAE dirhams. Fees are recalculated at the beginning of each month. For the current fees, click here.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is not responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the online appointment booking system. DFAT reserves the right to omit, suspend, or edit all information and/or services provided at any time in its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. You are responsible for keeping apprised of all information and/or services provided in this booking system.