Passport and notarial services at the Australian Consulate-General in Dubai are provided by appointment only.
Appointments must be booked via our online booking page. Click on the button below to book your appointment.
The Consular and Passports Office does not accept or process applications for Australian visas and Australian citizenship, including Form 888. For information on these services, click here or see our FAQs.
Before your appointment
You should arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for a security screening. If you arrive late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule to another day.
Bookings can be made two months in advance. We request that you do not book more than one appointment for the same service. Refer to your notification email if you need to edit or cancel your appointment.
Please ensure you select the correct type of service when you make the appointment. If you select the wrong service, we may not be able to assist you and you will be required to make a new appointment.
Appointments were introduced for the following reasons:
- To provide better service to clients through reduced waiting times
- To balance the demand for our services throughout the week
- To increase the efficiency of passport and notarial services so that we can increase and improve our services.
How to Book Your Appointment
To book an appointment, please visit our online booking page.
- Select your desired service. You will automatically be prompted to select a date on the calendar.
- Choose a date within the next two months, then choose the time from the options provided.
- Sign in with your Facebook, Google, or Setmore account, or create a new profile.
- Enter your information. We ask that you list an email address and a mobile phone number so that you can receive appointment reminders and we can contact you if necessary.
How to Cancel or Modify Your Appointment
The Consulate will send you an automated email notification each time you book an appointment.
The email contains ‘Cancel Appointment’ and ‘Reschedule’ buttons, which you can click on, as shown on the image.
For further assistance with the booking system, email email@example.com.
Application fees are payable by credit or debit card in UAE Dirhams (fees are recalculated each month). We accept most major cards, except American Express.
Cash, personal cheques or payments in any other currency cannot be accepted.
For the current fees, click here.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is not responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the online appointment booking system. DFAT reserves the right to omit, suspend, or edit all information and/or services provided at any time in its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. You are responsible for keeping apprised of all information and/or services provided in this booking system.