Passport and notarial services are provided by appointment only between 8.30am and 2pm. Clients without an appointment will only be seen in exceptional circumstances. Appointments can be booked through our online booking page. We can only accept appointments up to 30 days in advance.
New passports can be collected from from 8.30am to 4pm, Sunday to Thursday, no appointment is required.
All visitors to the Embassy will be required to provide photo identification and telephone number to building security on the ground floor before proceeding to Level 8.
Clients should arrive 10 minutes prior to appointments for security screening. If you arrive late for your appointment, you will need to reschedule to when an officer is available.
The Australian Embassy Abu Dhabi introduced passport and notarial appointments for the following reasons:
- To provide better service to clients by reducing wait times
- To balance the demand for our services throughout the week
- To increase the efficiency of passport and notarial services so that we can increase and improve our service
Appointments are available for the following services:
- Passport applications – For information, click here.
- Notarial services – For information, click here.
Fees are payable only by credit/debit card (Mastercard/Visa) in UAE dirhams. Fees are recalculated at the beginning of each month. For the current fees, click here.
The Consular and Passports Office does not accept or process applications for Australian visas and Australian citizenship. For information on these services, click here.